Who We Are:
We embrace technology
We are a new and innovative company
We are looking for new talented writers
We will not take months to respond to you
You do not need an agent to submit to us. In fact, we won’t deal with agents.
We never charge our authors to publish their books
How long should your manuscript be? Long enough to tell an outstanding story (fiction) or make a well substantiated point (non-fiction). Word count is important, but not critical. As long as the pace of the book is interesting, content is what really matters.
• Novellas are 15,000 – 39,999 Many Young Adult and Teen Novels fall in this range.
• Novels are 40,000 and up. Most novels fall between 40,000 and 100,000 words. Anything in this range will go into print.
• Novels over 100,000 words in length may be asked to shorten the book or if long enough divide into two separate books. The costs to print make the retail price of a book with that many pages high. We strive to keep our prices to the public low and appealing.
• Non-fiction from 80,000 words, no upperlimit.
Generally, we do not accept works less than 15,000 words. Word count less than that would generally be considered a free read. We are not accepting children’s stories. See note under what we won’t accept.
No Poetry, please unless it is part of an anthology.
Submissions should be Times New Roman 12pt. in Word
Indent paragraphs (5 sps.).
No spaces between paragraphs.
The margins should be 1” all the way around.
The chapters should be numbered: Chapter One, etc…
IMPORTANT! NO HEADERS OR FOOTERS OR PAGE NUMBERS! THANK YOU!
Photo and Artwork:
In general, we discourage photos and art work because we do not publish in color, only greyscale. If the author is agreeable to this restriction, the photos or artwork must be:
1. Scaled to a 6”x9” text–page, with 1” margins,
2. All graphics must be > 300 dpi,
3. All graphics must have captions.
4. All graphic must include the name of the artist and a signed document of “Permission to Use” must accompany each graphic
5. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to questions not answered here.
Desired Genres and Subjects:
We are accepting submissions in the following genres. Please include your query letter and synopsis in the email body, and the entire manuscript in an attachment in Microsoft Word (.docx) or Rich Text Format (.rft) to email@example.com.
• Submit a synopsis for fiction
• Submit a book proposal for non-fiction
The subject of your email should read: Genre Submission: Book Title – Author Name. This will keep it from being deleted as spam.
Mystery, Suspense, and Thriller
Horror and Paranormal
Action, Adventure, and Western
Fantasy and Science Fiction
New Adult: Target audience is 19-25 years
We accept non-fiction in the following areas:
What We Will Not Accept:
Bestiality (shape-shifters don’t count)
Bodily Functions (golden showers, etc…)
Sexual abuse of minors
Consensual sex with minors
Rape (see paragraph below for more details)
We don’t want sexual violence in the story, especially in a romance. However, in the horror genre some might be considered if it is in the background of the story, or a build-up toward something happening. Under no circumstances will we publish sexual abuse of minors.
We are also not accepting children’s stories. We publish for adults only.
We are an equal opportunity publisher. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, creed, race or gender.